Subscribe to the Microsoft Office 365 and it will do the job for you. You do not need to buy or download anything - simply set up your account online and use the same Outlook that you have on the desktop. Check new messages, add new appointments to your calendar and have all your contacts even if you are on the run. Sync Outlook iPhone and access it right where you left off - see all the changes no matter which device you were using.
To set up your Microsoft account as default email account:
- Go to “Settings” and tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” to add an account;
- Choose Microsoft Exchange;
- Leave the “Domain” box empty. Enter the email, username and password. Use the full email address in the ”Email” and “Username” boxes.
- Tap “Next”. It will start an automatic search for settings to set up your account.
- Choose the data you want to synchronize. By default, it will sync your Mail, Contacts and Calendars.