Android Microsoft Outlook Sync is available with no additional apps or software. Set up your Microsoft Account on the default Android email application and keep your Outlook in sync with your smartphone. You will be able to access the same content on your PC and Android. No synchronization software or application is required. Access emails, create and send new ones and all the changes will appear on both: the devices that have Outlook set up and your smartphone. Now your Outlook is available not only on your computer, but wherever you may be at the moment. With Office 365 your Outlook is always in complete sync on all the devices you use. No need to review the same “new” emails on different devices.
In order to set up your Microsoft account as a default email account:
- Select “Email” from the “Applications” menu;
- Enter your full email address and password;
- Select “Exchange Account” or “Exchange ActiveSync” from the list;
- Enter the required account information;
- After your phone verifies the server settings, the “Account Options” becomes available. Set it up according to your needs and preferences.
- Enter a name of the account and your name to be displayed on the sent emails.
- Tap “Done” to complete the setup. You may have to wait 10-15 minutes after the setup is complete in order to start sending emails.