Each student must have a Gmail Account.
Google Docs is a great app! It is easy to connect with friends to write a report, a play, or just write for fun! Another option is to write independently. Google Docs brings your documents to life with smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs. Choose from hundreds of fonts, add links, images, and drawings. All for free. All your changes are automatically saved as you type. You can even use revision history to see old versions of the same document, sorted by date and who made the change.
- Log in to Gmail using their own log in.
- Navigate to Google Docs.
- Learn the fundamentals of Google Docs.
- Create a new document.
- Edit the document.
- Copy and Paste on document.
- Insert Pictures.
- Change Alignment.
- Change Font.
- Change Size.
- Save and Exit document
The teacher assigned an animal to each student. Each student is required to create a 1 page Google Docs about their assigned animal using all the lesson objectives.
- log in to Gmail.
- Open Google Docs
- Create a Title for the document.
- Copy and Paste a picture from Google.com to Google Docs.
- Align the Title and the Picture.
- Change Title size and Font.
- Save and Exit.