Know the material from lesson 1
Google Docs is a great app! It is easy to connect with friends to write a report, a play, or just write for fun! Another option is to write independently. Google Docs brings your documents to life with smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs. Choose from hundreds of fonts, add links, images, and drawings. All for free. All your changes are automatically saved as you type. You can even use revision history to see old versions of the same document, sorted by date and who made the change.
- Open the previous file saved from lesson 1.
- Copy content from Google Web to the Google Docs.
- Resize image.
- Bold, Italic and Underline features.
- Change Font Color.
- Add Bullet Point / Steps
- Use paint format.
- Link a Video to Google Docs.
The teacher assigned an animal to each student in lesson 1. In this activity, student is required to add google web content using the above lesson objectives as well as link a video from Youtube to related to his/her assigned animal.
- log in to Gmail.
- Open Google Docs.
- Elect the previous document from lesson 1.
- Navigate to Google Web.
- Type the name of your animal.
- Get content about the assigned animal from wikipedia.
- Resize image, All the content using bullet points or sentences.
- Navigate to Youtube.com
- Find a video about the assigned animal.
- Copy and paste link on Google Docs.