A SSL VPN connection can be used to securely connect to the IEOMFS network from outside of the office.
Inland Empire Oral Surgeons uses the Dell Sonicwall SSL VPN tunnel and what that means for you is that you will only need access via a web browser.
Inland Empire Oral Surgeons VPN server will currently allow multiple connections at a time so this means that it is especially important to disconnect from the VPN when you are not using IEOS Network resources
Setup & Configuration (rancho/upland)
- Launch Google Chrome (preferred method)
- Visit https://rancho.ieomfs.com:4433/sslvpnLogin.html
- Type email address as user name in the User field
- Type your computer password with 1 more "!" password in the Password field
- Click Login
- You now should be presented with the screen below
- Click on the blue link or computer name under Virtual Office Bookmarks
- You should be presented with the screen below
- Type your computer user name and password (user name usually first initial last name)
- Domain = oms
- Click OK
- After you click OK - your desktop will appear and you will have established a secure connection to your desktop or terminal server.